"The next Spring Edition will be held from March 11-13, 2020 at the National Exhibition and Convention Centre (NECC) in Shanghai. To be organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) alongwith Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Textile Information Centre, the expo will enable worldwide textile suppliers and buyers to once again anticipate new potential and opportunities at the industry’s most prominent sourcing platform"
Unfazed by economic uncertainties and trade concerns, the spring 2019 edition of Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics welcomed a record-breaking 94,661 visitors from over 110 countries and regions in 2019. The fair presented itself as an exceptional spring / summer apparel sourcing platform for buyers from China and worldwide with 3,273 exhibitors from 23 countries and regions. While the Chinese exhibitors showed off the country’s strong capability in apparel exports as an international manufacturing hub, a 12 per cent increase in overseas exhibitors also illustrated the attractiveness of China’s large domestic purchasing power.
Exhibitors promote new products; increase brand exposure
The steady growth of visitor numbers, especially international visitors, provided a greater chance for suppliers to meet more potential buyers, such as garment manufacturers, designers and retailers from Korea, Japan, India, the US, Russia, Italy and Spain. Besides understanding about the Chinese market, 90 per cent of overseas exhibitors promoted their new, high quality products besides increasing their brand exposure at the event
The next Spring Edition will be held from March 11-13, 2020 at the National Exhibition and Convention Centre (NECC) in Shanghai. To be organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) alongwith Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Textile Information Centre, the expo will enable worldwide textile suppliers and buyers to once again anticipate new potential and opportunities at the industry’s most prominent sourcing platform.
Fringe events to help promote brands, attract clients
Occupying seven halls at the NECC, the event will showcase the industry’s latest domestic and international trends at specialised product zones and pavilions. This will be complemented by the Intertextile Directions Trend Forum and the Fabrics China Trend Forums that will focus on international and domestic forecasts respectively, and a series of seminars and panel discussions presented by industry experts from China and overseas. These fringe programme events will help exhibitors to promote their brand and attract potential clients to their booths as well. The highly appreciated business matching programme will facilitate the sourcing progress with more convenience and better suit buyers’ needs.
The expo will include the following zones:
• Country & region pavilions / zones: France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy (Milano Unica), Japan, Korea, Pakistan, Taiwan and more
• Group pavilions: Korea Textile Centre and Birla
• Accessories Vision: a comprehensive range of garment and fashion accessories
• All About Sustainability: products, services and solutions that meet global demand for sustainability
• Beyond Denim: This zone will showcase denim solutions with cutting-edge technologies for a wide range of products from fabrics to accessories
• Digital Printing Zone: This will include fabric printing technology that covers machinery, inks and transfer paper to chemical auxiliaries and apparel fabrics
• Functional Lab: The functional Lab will display innovative fabrics for athleisure, sportswear, protective apparel and more
• Premium Wool Zone: High-end wool and luxury wool cashmere fabrics from France, Italy, the UK and more for menswear, womenswear and suiting
• SalonEurope: This will be a platform for the best of European brands to satisfy the Asian market
• Verve for Design: This will offer inspirational and original textile pattern designs by designers and studios from Australia, Denmark, France, Italy, Japan, Korea, Turkey, the UK, the USA and more
A textile platform of unrivalled scale and variety
Participants at Intertextile Apparel will also benefit from the four concurrent fairs: the Spring Edition of Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles, Yarn Expo Spring, CHIC and PH Value. Combined together, these fairs will create a textile platform of unrivalled scale and variety to offer new opportunities and business connections to exhibitors and buyers at one convenient location.